Dr. Anna’s Julva Cream
Julva® is an all-natural, anti-aging cosmetic cream for your delicate feminine parts. It’s been created by a Triple Board Certified OB/GYN — Dr. Anna Cabeca.
It was designed to help you:
- Stop embarrassing urine leaks
- Re-ignites intimacy
- Stop vaginal dryness & discomfort
- Deepen your passion and sensation
- Improve skin elasticity and vaginal tightening
A restorative cream for the vulvar area that is:
- Soothing – moisturizing, provides increased overall comfort and reduced pain during sexual activity; pleasant smell and easy to use
- Repairing – improved vulvar/vagina integrity, skin elasticity and health; increased collagen production; anti-inflammatory effects and protection from free radicals that age us
- Rejuvenating – improved tissue resilience and urine control; increased lubrication and sexual pleasure, a return of a more youthful confidence, mood and connection
- Anti-aging – immune support, bone* and muscle health
- Pure – no additives, estrogen-free; non GMO, paraben-free, phthalate-free, using only natural products your body loves
- Fast acting with long-term benefits
- Non-animal tested
Naturally Derived Ingredients…
Julva’s all natural ingredients were especially chosen based on research and science, and combined to provide a safe, protective solution that offers more than just topical symptom relief…
Julva is all natural and pH balanced, with no parabens or other endocrine disrupting chemicals.
- Alpine Rose Stem Cells (Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract)
- Coconut Oil
- Botanical base
- Vitamin E Tocopherol
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
- Emu Oil
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Undecyl Alcohol (anti-microbial)
- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)
How It Works
Once you’re a proud Julva owner, make a daily habit of applying 0.5 mls to the vulva, clitoris and surrounding skin. You can apply it in the morning or in the evening, whatever works better for you. Typically, we recommend using it every day for one month or until desired results — then 5 times per week for maintenance.
It can also be used as needed prior to intercourse (about 20 minutes before — you have to allow it to sink in and start working its magic). Wash hands thoroughly after applying to avoid transferring it to others.
You can also apply via toilet paper and wipe it on.