The Scoop on Julva PRO…it is not only as effective as the retail version of Julva but with 10% higher concentration of DHEA and completely vegan-formulated. This professionals-only formula is not available online anywhere and sold only through professionals.
An all-natural, anti-aging cosmetic cream for your delicate feminine parts. It’s been created by a Triple Board Certified OB/GYN — Dr. Anna Cabeca.
It was designed to help you:
- Stop embarrassing urine leaks
- Re-ignites intimacy
- Stop vaginal dryness & discomfort
- Deepen your passion and sensation
- Improve skin elasticity and vaginal tightening
A restorative cream for the vulvar area that is:
- Soothing – moisturizing, provides increased overall comfort and reduced pain during sexual activity; pleasant smell and easy to use
- Repairing – improved vulvar/vagina integrity, skin elasticity and health; increased collagen production; anti-inflammatory effects and protection from free radicals that age us
- Rejuvenating – improved tissue resilience and urine control; increased lubrication and sexual pleasure, a return of a more youthful confidence, mood and connection
- Anti-aging – immune support, bone* and muscle health
- Pure – no additives, estrogen-free; non GMO, paraben-free, phthalate-free, using only natural products your body loves
- Fast acting with long-term benefits
- Non-animal tested
Naturally Derived Ingredients…
Julva PRO’s all natural ingredients were especially chosen based on research and science, and combined to provide a safe, protective solution that offers more than just topical symptom relief…
Julva PRO is all natural and pH balanced, with no parabens or other endocrine disrupting chemicals.
Julva PRO Ingredient List:
- Alpine Rose Stem Cells (Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract)
- Coconut Oil
- Pentaclethra macroloba (Pracaxi) Seed Oil (Certified Organic)
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Oil (Certified Organic)
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Certified Organic)
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
- Purified water
- Undegraded Carrageenan
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Undecyl Alcohol (anti-microbial)
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)
How It Works
Locally applied DHEA has been shown in a substantial amount of research to: Reduce vaginal dryness and irritation Strengthen vaginal musculature Decrease pain during intercourse Increase bone mineral density Increase arousal and libido, as well as sexual satisfaction.
Once you’re a proud Julva PRO owner, make a daily habit of applying 0.5 mls to the vulva, clitoris and surrounding skin. You can apply it in the morning or in the evening, whatever works better for you. Typically, we recommend using it every day for one month or until desired results — then 5 times per week for maintenance.
It can also be used as needed prior to intercourse (about 20 minutes before — you have to allow it to sink in and start working its magic). Wash hands thoroughly after applying to avoid transferring it to others.
You can also apply via toilet paper and wipe it on.