These muffins will help you feel delicious! They contain amazing nutrients for blood sugar and hormone balance, plenty of fiber, nutrients for powerful exercise and even improved eyesight. Makes 12. (Adapted from a recipe from http://comfybelly.com)
- 1-1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1-1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 6 eggs
- 4 medium ripe (soft) bananas
- 10 drops stevia
- 1/2 cup dried unsweetened blueberries or 3/4 cup Organic Himalayan Golden Raisins (my favorite)
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts, (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350° F/175° C.
- Using a whisk or fork, blend all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the wet ingredients together, blend well, and then mix them into the dry ingredients. I use a mixer to ensure the batter is well blended.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until browned and a toothpick inserted in the middle of the bread comes out clean.