by Robin Nielsen
Is feeling good on your list?
- A radiance of good, positive energy
- A good body
- A happy disposition
- Someone who is focused and driven
- The balance of moods and spirit
We often get caught up in the busy-ness of life and it wears us out. So much so that we age too quickly because our lifestyle accelerates the process.
You might be asking,
- “What can I do to slow down these wrinkles?”
- “How can I stop these hot flashes – they’re driving me crazy!”
- “How do I get my libido back?”
- “I’m so tired. What do I need to do to restore my energy?”
- “I’m so overweight and have no willpower. Will I ever be a decent weight again?”
- “I can’t sleep at night and it makes me exhausted. How can I sleep again?”
The list of questions is truly endless. You might want to add to this list questions about high blood pressure, anxiety and depression, vaginal dryness or erectile dysfunction, adult acne, headaches, aches and pains, arthritis and so on. These are all signs that we’re aging too fast. These are not “normal” signs of aging.
So, I invite you to think about how important health is in your quest for what will make next year even better. What are your core values and how do you best support them in the New Year to be happy?
If health is on your New Year’s list, here is a great way to get started growing younger:
- Get more uninterrupted, non-medicated sleep – it truly is beauty rest
- Eat better – feed yourself for heaven’s sake – at least every five hours except during the nighttime
- Eat protein – it feeds your brain, keeps you calm, builds muscle and bone and helps your liver process the alcohol that you’ll drink on New Year’s eve
- Eat vegetables at every meal possible – they add fiber to your diet that will balance your hormones and help to remove toxins – they also provide minerals that will help you stay balanced and happy
- Get outside everyday – rain or shine
- Learn to love food – it’s essential to life and is a pleasure at least 3 times a day – YUM!
Wishing for you a great year!
Leave a comment