- Walnuts are an anti-inflammatory food, contain heart-healthy monounsaturated fats and omega-3 fatty acids, and help you sleep better!
- Cocoa has been found to lower “bad” (LDL) cholesterol, raise “good” (HDL) cholesterol and lower blood pressure.
- Dates are high in antioxidants and fiber and have been shown to increase sexual stamina! (click here for sexual stamina enhancing date recipe)
- 2 cups raw walnuts
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 4-6 Tbsp organic cocoa powder
- Shredded organic coconut
- Place walnuts into a food processor fitted with the “s” blade and process until very finely ground and pasty.
- Add dates and cocoa powder and continue to process until well-combined. Add more dates for a sweeter taste and process again.
- Roll into small balls and place into a bowl of shredded coconut. Make sure each ball gets coated in coconut, then place onto a plate.
- Truffles can be stored in a covered container in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Truffles can be made a day ahead of time.
Adapted from Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook