Robin’s Comprehensive Blood Panel
This blood test includes 52 of the most important markers for hormone balance, and is Robin’s proprietary panel. It helps to identify many of the Hormone Deal-Breakers, or “root causes”, that may be causing symptoms of hormone imbalance. It includes a complete thyroid panel to include thyroid antibodies for Hashimoto’s, along with ferritin for iron stores, 4 blood sugar markers, magnesium RBC – a critical marker for magnesium levels that support over 300 processes in the body, vitamin D levels, several direct markers of inflammation plus many more.
All blood draws are at LabCorp – find the lab closest to you here
PLEASE NOTE: You may not order blood work if you live in New York, Rhode Island or New Jersey, or outside of the United States. If you are able to travel outside of the states listed above, and give an alternate address you can order the blood work that way.
Doing your own blood work is important. Here’s why:
- You can get a more complete picture than your doctor can order for you.
- Learn about what your blood work markers mean, how to correlate them with other markers, and what to do about them.
- Retest markers that need improvement, like Vitamin D, thyroid, etc. to see how you’re doing.
- Better understand how your lifestyle choices are affecting your health.
- Look at blood work from the perspective of optimal health instead of disease, and learn how to get there.
- Take charge of your health!
Once you purchase the blood panel, be sure to email us your birthdate and legal name if different from the order form. Then we’ll send you reminder information on how and where to get your blood drawn in your area.
We’re excited for you!