Here is my latest twist on my favorite breakfast, the Morning Shake.
It’s a great way to get your veggies in to keep you flexible, regular, and to nourish your beautiful skin.
- 8-12 ounces liquid (coconut milk/water/unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 tbls ground flax seed or chia seed
- Small chunk of ginger root
- 1 small zucchini
- handful of chopped kale/cucumber/spinach/baby power greens (for warmer weather)
- 5 large mint leaves
- 1/2-1 cup frozen berries
- 20-30 grams Protein powder (click here for what I use)
Throw everything in a blender and blend until smooth.