- 1 cup of Whole Raw Almonds, 1 cup Whole Raw Walnuts, 1 cup Whole Raw Pecans, 1 cup Whole Raw Cashews (Soaked over night in purified water. Rinsed and drained)
- 1 cup Sesame Seeds, 1 cup Pumpkin Seeds, and 1 cup Sunflowers Seeds (Soaked in purified water for four hours. Rinsed and drained.)
- 2 large Apples, shredded in food processor
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon dried orange peel
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup Coconut shredded
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1 cup Raisins/chopped Mango/Figs/Prunes/Dried apricots
- Place all nuts and seeds in food processor and pulse until nuts are chunky.
- Pour into a bowl and add apples, coconut oil, vanilla, cinnamon, orange peel, and sea salt.
- Spread on ceramic baking sheet, steel baking sheet or aluminum baking sheet ( covered with parchment paper). May need two baking sheets. Bake at 200 degrees,turning frequently, until dried.
- When dry and cooled, add coconut, ground flax seed, and dried fruit.
- Serve with a little coconut or almond milk.
Adapted from a recipe by Robin Boyd
- 1 cup soaked steel cut oats (soak overnight)
- 2-3 pitted dates
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 papaya skinned, seeded and cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon raw organic almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of slivered almonds (optional)
- mixed berries (optional)
1. Soak steel cut oats overnight.
2. In the morning rinse and drain. Place in food processor with cinnamon dates and almond milk. (Processing until a smooth texture.) Pour into your serving bowl.
3. In food Processor add papaya and almond butter. Process until creamy.
4. Top the Porridge with 2 tablespoons of blended papaya in the center of your serving bowl.
5. Sprinkle slivered almonds and place berries as desired on the surface of your porridge.