These yummy muffins are gluten free (of course!) and will be delicious for Thanksgiving and the holidays. We are serving them with a smoothie for breakfast here at my retreat. Tan delicioso!
- 1-2/3 cup brown rice flour
- 1-2/3 cup sorghum flour
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbls crystallized ginger chopped finely
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup organic date sugar (puréed dates) or fruit purée
- 1/4 cup molasses (blackstrap)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup butter (or coconut oil)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and oil a muffin pan (use coconut oil).
Combine all the dry ingredients and all the wet ingredients separately in bowls.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and blend well. Pour the boiling water over the batter and mix well. Pour the batter into prepared pan (s) and bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Cool to room temperature in pan. Enjoy!
Leave a comment