So quick to make and so healthy. Add a dollop to salads, use for a vegetable dip, or add to veggie crackers. So many uses!
- 2 cups garbanzo beans canned (Eden organic)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbls lemon zest
- 1/4 cup sesame tahini (comes in a container like peanut butter)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4-1/2 cup olive oil (use enough to achieve desired thickness)
- 1 bag sun dried tomatoes from Trader Joes
Throw everything in a food processor and blend it up. Taste and adjust
seasonings as necessary.