What Are Age Stealers?
By Robin Nielsen
Age stealers shorten your life. They can make you miserable, fat, tired and wrinkled. They can make you weak, and even make it hard for you to get out of bed in the morning.
They can make it hard for you to go to sleep at night and stay asleep, can rob you of your vibrant libido and even steal your gallbladder. Worst of all, they can completely take away your self esteem, leaving you feeling stuck with nowhere to turn.
They are like termites in your house.
They eat away at you until one day you wake up and don’t recognize yourself any more. The process is so gradual. But you’ve been hanging out with me long enough to know this isn’t the way it has to be.
So now you’re mad. You want your life back. You want to feel a sense of purpose, with sustained energy and no more stomach aches. You’re ready to lose the hot flashes that you thought were “normal”, the overall sense of weakness, and your dry vaginal tissue.
“How did I get here?” you might be asking.
It’s all about the Age Stealers.
Age Stealers are the little things that you’re not even aware of that can add up to the big things, robbing you of your most vibrant, sexy self.
Here are just a few examples:
- Poor nutrition for you, i.e. food
- The wrong kind of exercise
- A chronic infection that is undetected and unresolved
- Poor sleep night after night, or not enough
- Poor digestion
- A liver that’s overloaded with toxins or tired
- Anemias – you might be low in vitamin B12 or iron and not know it
- Irregular bowel movements
- Nutrient deficiencies (vitamins and minerals)
- Hormone imbalances
- Toxin build up or poor toxin removal
- Bad relationships, negative people in your life
- Negative thoughts
- Slow caffeine metabolizer
and many more. Who would have guessed?
Do you know that just by making a couple of small changes you could grow younger, actually de-age?