You deserve radiant beautiful skin. A twinkle in your eye, a skip in your step and skin that sparkles, no matter what your age.
Beautiful skin after 40 can be a challenge. We find hope in a bottle at our local department store to cure our dry, wrinkled, sagging, dull-looking, baggy, puffy, liver spotted skin only to find that it doesn’t make us look better after all. It can be so depressing.
Good skin isn’t just an outside job. The skin is a mirror for not only the health of your outsides, but also the health of your insides.
The good news is, your skin can look better now than ever, in a short period of time. Here are a few facts to get you excited…
- Healthy gut = beautiful skin
- Balanced hormones support healthy glowing skin
- A good night’s sleep erases wrinkles
- It’s all about healthy fats, proteins and antioxidants baby!
- Give your body a little extra support and voilà
- A healthy you = beautiful skin
- Just say “NO” to chronic stress for beautiful skin
- Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate – did I say, “exfoliate”?
- Massage, pleasure and magnificent oils, Oh My!
- Nutrients and beautiful food = glowing skinI take skin care very seriously because most of it is so toxic. Use only nourishing, products with whole food ingredients. Learn more about my skin care line HERE